Earn a piece of the ITG airdrop by testing the new wARK bridge.
We're excited to let you test the first Integrin Finance product: ARK ERC20 Bridge!
Starting today, you can earn rewards by using the testnet version of Integrin's ARK bridge.
Integrin will evolve into a DAO with a decentralized coin bridge (from any network to any EVM network), with the majority of coins airdropped to BIND stakers and LPs.
- Swap from ARK to wARK (ERC20 Wrapped ARK) and vice-versa, on ARK 3.x Devnet & Ethereum Ropsten Testnet.
- Ethereum gas fees paid in ARK based on wARK/ETH DEX swap rate.
- Unique deposit addresses for each swap.
- Auto-refunds for invalid deposits.
- Modular system for supporting other coins in the future (to be open-sourced).
- Will support other EVM and Layer 2 networks in the future (e.g. Optimism).
- Simple and user-friendly UI.
Rewards for testers
- All testers who follow @IntegrinFi and tweet their feedback receive ITG (Integrin DAO Tokens) during the ITG airdrop.
- If you find a security vulnerability (one that allows you to get free ARK or WARK) you get $5,000 USD in BIND and extra ITG tokens during the airdrop.
- If you find other vulnerabilities (e.g. making the bridge send unintended transactions or halting the service) you get $2,500 USD in BIND and extra ITG tokens during the airdrop.
How to test
- Follow @IntegrinFi and @CompendiaOrg on Twitter.
- Get ARK Wallet and create a Devnet Wallet.
- Join the ARK Discord and request DARK (devnet ARK) in the bots channel.
- In your browser, open Metamask and set the network to "Ropsten Test Network".
- Create a new wallet in Metamask and request Ropsten ETH from this faucet.
- Go to testnet.integrin.finance.
- Swap from DARK to wARK, and then back to wARK.
- Post a tweet including:
- Screenshots of your Integrin session (e.g. your swap overview).
- Short feedback/review of Integrin.
- Your testnet Ethereum address.
- Tag @IntegrinFi and @CompendiaOrg at the end.
- Report any vulnerabilities (and ask questions) in the Compendia Telegram channel.
When is the ITG airdrop?
To Be Announced!