The first network milestone has successfully been applied! At block 220,000, the minimum stake requirement has increased from ß100 to ß5,000.
It was another eventful week for Compendia:
- The 10% staked bonus for early swaps has been completed.
- ~30% of all NOS have been swapped to BIND.
- Millions of BIND are being staked. Yesterday, over five million BIND total were staked for a year.
- Almost all staked BIND are staked for the maximum duration of one year.
- The minimum stake requirement has increased from ß100 to ß5,000.
- The Compendia block explorer made by validator itsanametoo now supports the network's decentralized validator profile features and supply information.
More ventures and tools by validators are reportedly in the works. Join us on Telegram to stay up to date!
Minimum Stake Milestone
A milestone is a block at which new network configurations take effect.
As of block 220,000, the minimum stake requirement has increased from ß100 to ß5,000.
The next milestone is coming soon as well: block rewards!
Starting at block 300,000, the top 47 validators will start earning block rewards:
- ß3.90 per forged block for positions 6-47.
- ß4.84 for positions 1-5.
You can influence the validators' rankings with your BIND balance and stake by voting for a validator.
BIND's true utilities come to life when staking and voting.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our community!